Phones would be nothing without apps. Sure we can call and text but apps allow us to do that and more with a simple push of the download button in the app store. Below are 8 apps I can't live without.
- AccuWeather - The weather app that comes predownloaded with apple is nice but isn't as detailed as I would like. With this app I get outfit suggestions, real time rain updates, radar, and pollen/air quality updates. I don't plan my outfits or plan days out without consulting with this app first.
- Amazon - I am a proud Amazon Prime member and use it at least once a week to purchase clothes, tech accessories, household items, movies, books, etc.
- Cashapp/Venmo - This app is a must if you ever go anywhere with friends or family. Instead of having to split bills or wait for your friend to pay you back, you can transfer funds immediately.
- Google Docs - I can't bring my laptop everywhere, but if I'm out or waiting somewhere I can easily access and work on documents from my phone. I love how docs allows me to work across different devices on the same documents.
- Urban Dictionary - I always feel like I don't know the latest slang saying so constantly have to take out my phone and search to see what the heck someone just said. The other day I saw a snapchat story and the person kept saying "jaunt" and sure enough I had to whip out UD to figure out what that was.
- Netflix/Hulu - These apps are no brainers. I'm currently watching One Tree Hill on Hulu... leave me more suggestions down below!!
- Photoshop Fix/Photoshop Express - These apps condense the complexity of photoshop into an easy- to- use app and it's free! I can edit out a zit or brighten up a photo in seconds.
- Pinterest - I have talked about my obsession with this app in previous articles and personally use this app to plan out parties, dorm ideas, etc.)
Along with these I also use social media apps (instagram, twitter, snapchat) for entertainment and news purposes.
I hope you find these apps useful and add them to your phone because they make life 100% easier. Let me know what your essential apps are down below and be sure to share this article with friends!